7 Litre Air Rifle Pre Charged Pneumatic Filling Kit Bottle Hose Valve & Gauge PCP
Order before 1pm (Mon - Fri) for Same Day Dispatch* - Click here for delivery info.
Brand New Top Quality Bisley 7L 300 Bar airgun filling kit with Bisley Valve
These Bisley filling kits are the finest on the market with the
following advanced features:
- Bisley Filling Valve - Controls the pressure as you fill your rifle.
- Removable Restrictor In The Chrome Hose Adaptor - Reduces the flow rate as you fill the airgun, this makes it harder to accidentally overfill your airgun.
- 300 Bar Fill Pressure - Gives many more fills than cheaper 200 & 232 Bar cylinders.
- Supplied with both 1/8 & 1/4 female thread fittings to suit most airguns (no filling adaptors included).
- 5 Year Test - Only requires testing after 5 years from date of manufacture (usually in the last 6 - 18 months), many inferior cylinders require testing every 36 months.
Complete Kit - Supplied With:
- 7 Litre, 300 Bar Steel Cylinder - big capacity for plenty of fills.
- Gauge - Shows the pressure you have filled your airgun to.
- Valve - To control the pressure as you fill your airgun.
- Bleed Valve - To allow you to safely disconnect airgun after filling.
- Hose - With 1/8 BSP Female Fitting for most airguns that use a filling probe / adaptor.
- 1/4 BSP Fitting for BSA / Theoben buddy bottles.
- Black Rubber Boot - Keeps the bottle standing up straight.
Size - Approx. 70cm Tall, 9.4kg
VERY IMPORTANT - Please read before
- This airgun filling kit is for filling airguns only - non of the components are designed for any other use (including diving).
- The cylinder is supplied empty - you will need to have it filled before use.
- No filling adaptors are supplied, the hose has a 1/8BSP female fitting - the hose can be unscrewed to give a 1/4 BSP female fitting. Please ensure you have the correct filling adaptor / probe for your specific airgun.
- No test certificate is supplied or needed with new cylinders, the month and year of manufacture (usually in the last 6 - 18 months) is stamped in the cylinder.
We will happily exchange or refund any item returned unused and unmarked within 14 days of delivery, all items have a 12 month warranty.
Our returns address:
J S Ramsbottom
West House, Bracewell Avenue
Please note: We are 100% mail order only and have no public access.
*We aim to despatch all orders received before 1 PM the same day (Mon - Fri - Excluding public holidays), delivery charges are based on the total order weight. The cost of delivery is displayed on the checkout page, delivery surcharges may apply to some remote areas - if your order is affected we will contact you.