J S Ramsbottom Privacy Statement – May 2018
By browsing or using our website you agree to this policy governing the use of the website. If you do not accept this policy then you must not use our website.
• To keep your data safe and private.
• Not to sell your data.
• To make it easy for you to manage and review your marketing choices at any time.
• To delete your data if it is no longer required.
How we use your information:
-Your name and contact details:
• To deliver your orders.
• Send order updates by text, e-mail or by telephone.
• If you’ve given us specific consent we may send you information by e-mail about new products and services – we will always include a simple way to opt out of future marketing emails.
• For fraud prevention.
• For customer service and product support.
• For training purposes.
Your payment information:
• We do not gather or store payment card details on our servers or have access to them. These are processed directly by the credit card processing company SagePay & PayPal on their secure payment websites / systems. With the exception of the last four digits of your card number when using SagePay we don't receive any bank, card or financial information from either SagePay or PayPal.
Your contact history with us:
• For customer service and support.
Purchase history and saved items:
• What you’ve bought and what you’ve stored in your basket for another time.
• To provide customer service, support and to deal with returns.
Sharing your information:
We will not sell or rent your personal data to a third party – including your name, address, email address.
However, in order to fulfil your order or service we will share it with:
• Payment service providers and delivery companies.
• Professional service providers, such as website hosts & our software provider who help us run our business.
• Law enforcement and fraud prevention agencies.
• Manufacturers / wholesalers when replacement or repaired items are sent from them directly to you & when new products are occasionally sent direct from the wholesaler.
You can stop receiving marketing messages from us at any time.
- By clicking on the ‘unsubscribe’ link in any email.
- By e-mailing firstname.lastname@example.org or by writing to J S Ramsbottom, West House, Bracewell Avenue, POULTON-LE-FYLDE, FY6 8JF
Once you do this, we will update your profile to ensure that you don’t receive further marketing messages.
Please note that we will update our systems as quickly as we can but you may still get messages from us while we process your request.
Stopping marketing messages will not stop communications in regards to orders or customer related issues.
We will keep your information for as long as is needed to be able to answer after sales queries, and as required to meet legal or regulatory requirements, resolve disputes, prevent fraud, or enforce our terms and conditions.
• The right to be informed about how your personal information is being used.
• The right to access the personal information we hold about you by e-mailing email@example.com or by writing to J S Ramsbottom, West House, Bracewell Avenue, POULTON-LE-FYLDE, FY6 8JF
• The right to request the correction of inaccurate personal information we hold about you.
• The right to request that we delete your data, or stop processing it or collecting it, in some circumstances.
• The right to stop direct marketing messages and withdraw consent for other consent-based processing at any time.
• The right to complain to your data protection regulator — the Information Commissioner’s Office.
Changes to our privacy statement:
If significant changes are made to this statement than we will make that clear on our website or by e-mailing you so that you are able to review the changes before you continue to receive marketing messages from us.
How to contact us:
If you want to exercise your rights, make a complaint, or just have questions regarding the privacy statement then please contact us by e-mailing firstname.lastname@example.org or by writing to us at:
J S Ramsbottom
You also have the right to complain to the Information Commissioner’s Office. Find out on their website how to report a concern https://ico.org.uk/concerns/
Copyright and trademark statement:
a. All rights reserved. The material on this site is protected by copyright throughout the world and is owned by J S Ramsbottom or its licensors.
b. You may read, print and download it for private use only.
c. You may provide a link (not a framed link) to this site from any other business or business information or service website but not (unless expressly agreed to by ourselves in writing) in any way which gives the impression that we are associated with or have approved such other site.
d. You may not commercialise or otherwise copy it without our permission.
e. Use of this site is subject to our terms and conditions of use.
Commentary and other materials posted on our site are not intended to amount to advice on which reliance should be placed. We therefore disclaim all liability and responsibility arising from any reliance placed on such materials by any visitor to our site, or by anyone who may be informed of any of its contents.